First batch job ready

Greg Hermann bearbvd at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 24 18:57:25 GMT 2001

Last week or so, Steve posted a message saying that it was taking longer
than he thought it would to sort all the parts, 60K or so of them, but that
he hoped to get stuff into the mail some time this week.

He also said it would be his last e-mail on the thing, so as to save time
for sorting parts ! :-)

Greg