Brow'ing Down

Brian L Massey blocklm at juno.com
Thu Oct 25 08:36:14 GMT 2001

On Sat, 23 Oct 1999 16:03:10 -0400 "Bruce" <nacelp at bright.net> writes:

> The sensor IMO can't
> respond
> to none events, so there just is more going on then what it might
> seem like.

Right, I'm not questioning the sensor, and am hoping it's not in the
circuit. More than likely I just have a lot more of that 'more going on'
to be able to recognize and separate out. Once I know what I can & should
filter out, I'll be happier.

> So this might just be a mental problem?
> Whew, at least it's nothing serious.   I'd bet with some
> professional help,
> and work there is a cure.

Well, integrity (or the lack of it) is always a 'mental thing', but I
don't think lack of it is considered the arena of 'professional help'.
It's not a disease you treat, but a personality trait that's learned (or
not).

>Tween this an learning the meaning of petulant the other day, the
internet
is educational.

Wow, yea 'petulance'. Owwee, such a zinger... :), but still not as bad as
being accused of being a pestilence. :o)

Brian