WB O2 and EGT compensation

Brian L Massey blocklm at juno.com
Thu Oct 25 17:27:54 GMT 2001

On Thu, 25 Oct 2001 10:00:15 -0700 (PDT) David Harris
<dharris2112 at yahoo.com> writes:
> Brian:
>
> Would it be possible to get a copy of that article? If
> what you are saying is true, then I guess I don't have
> much to worry about as 1650F/900C is the max most DSM
> people tune for...

No can do, the SAE wants finger food to read their documents. Their call.
I had to pay for it, and it's copyrighted. We can discuss it's contents
though, and I'm allowed to quote portions of it verbatim for the sake of
discussion and review. I think they have an online setup if you want it
in PDF format (there is still a charge); membership is also a good idea.
But I know there are several listers that have a copy, and we can
certainly all discuss whatever you might want to know. There is also a
lot of stuff in the article you probably wouldn't care about (chemistry
mostly), so discussion and excerpts might do.

I'll pull out the article and quote you the part where it talks about the
temp range of the sensor. Let me know what else you're interested in.
I'll give you an outline of the whole article in my next post, so you can
decide if you need to go for a full copy.

Brian