injector staging

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Thu Oct 25 21:35:23 GMT 2001

It just crushs the lil guys when you spoil their fun like that.
On the Vettes, the hammer the injectors on as the **secondary** air door
opens.
If this is a street car, I'd size the **normally run on** ones to cover all
but PE conditions, and then set all the PEs/TPS, at a level where the PE is
serious enough to need lots of fuel.
I was thinking of something along the lines of running 2 ecms, one for the
low load fuel and timing, and then the second for the secondary injectors.
But, found out by going P+H I can run some large injectors (oh, and it's
SEFI)
Bruce

From: <bill.shurvinton at nokia.com>
Subject: injector staging