MegaSquirt Driveability question

Kenny Bauman kennybauman at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 21:58:40 GMT 2001

--- bill.shurvinton at nokia.com wrote:
> Interesting question. How does any ECU cope with
> this?

Can't answer about any ECU, but I can say that on a
Chevy 1992 TPI if you unplug the TPS under normal
driving there is no detectable difference. Under very
heavy foot conditions maybe a bit of stumble. The MAP
is capable of pretty quick reaction.

Al feels should be the same with MegaSquirt.

I was just told some of the early Link computers did
not even have TPS capability.