WB O2 and EGT compensation

Stephen Andersen SAndersen at advan-tek.com
Fri Oct 26 13:40:30 GMT 2001

Gotta agree on this one.  I plan to use to WB to tune in a
custom forced induction install on my car.  Without it,
I would be relying on "much less reliable" methods.
With it, I feel I will have a much better idea of what
it really going on while tuning, and have the opportunity
to reduce risk of melting my engine.

Of course, I have an extra engine in the garage just in case!!!

Steve