Ionization Detonation Detection System

skulte skulte at skulte.com
Fri Oct 26 18:47:07 GMT 2001

On Mon, 25 Oct 1999, Bruce wrote:
> I truely appreciate the offer, but there lays the problem.  If I was to
> accept any money like for the O2 sensors, then there would be those that
> would want so many updates that nothing would get done.  Then we get to
> keeping all the people happy all the time when making final decisions.
> Someone ultimately just has to bit the bullet and say yep, I want this so
> much that I risk the losses.

It all comes down to the person, and what he's comfortable with. I'm with
Camden - I don't know much about elec's, but will do whatever to help. If
part of the project involves buying hundreds of $ of test sensors and
tools, I'm sure at least a few people would chip into the cause and not
expect any return - as it is a *volunteer* effort. if its a go, let me
know and I'll chip in two. Hell - if people want their egos stroked we can
have the "Andris" sensor, the "Camden" pressure transducer, the
"Bruce" 'scope, and list it on a collaborative website. Thoughts?