DIY WB done, may not be working right (probably)

Jess Gypin jessmx5 at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 27 02:44:30 GMT 2001

Hi all,

Lurker here.

I have finished the DIY WB using the group board and suggestions. Just fired
it up on the bench tonight. No smoke. I have measured the output from the
Vout with a digital multi meter and all I am seeing is 2.49 volts. Heater
seems to be working as the sensor gets very hot. The heater LED never comes
on. The output voltage does not seem to change much at all. I was expecting
about 4 volts free air. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Does the
LED have to turn on for the measurement circuit to fire up? I wonder if the
LED is backwards.....Hmmmmmm.

Jess