WB Project

Nic van der Walt nvdw at ifoni.com
Mon Oct 29 09:44:21 GMT 2001

< cut a lot of useless rambling >

> And, YES, they will save much money over a comparable commercial
product.

NO THEY WON'T. That is the nature of developing something like this.
They probably
spent way more developing and testing than what they would ever have
spent on buying
commercial units.

Until you and all the other wining sideliners get IT you have nothing to
contribute to
this discussion. It should be between Bruce and the idiot in OZ. Bruce's
statement that the
oke is OZ's actions are against the developers wishes HAVE to be taken
at face value. You
may not like it, but it's his (and other's) work and it is their choice
and right.

Steve is right. This whole thing has gone way beyond what is appropriate
for the list and
should be killed. There is no point for every single uninvolved
bystander to add his 2 cents.
List traffic is already high, and all the BS is driving the contributors
of list.

If you have something of value to say, say it. If you have an on topic
question ask it. Most people
don't mind newbie questions, we were all newbies at some point. I lurked
on this list for more than
a year before I posted the first time, most people would do well to do
the same.

Otherwise be quiet and watch, you may learn something.

Play nice or find another sand box.

Note: This is aimed at everyone involved in this fiasco, not this Joe.
His attitude just hit
a raw nerve.

N.

By the way, I'm involved since I'm contributing to a related project.
Anyone disagreeing with my
attitude can flame me in private. I'll pick the three best ones and post
them myself. Give it your
best shot, just stop spamming the list.