Megasquirt memory map

bill.shurvinton at nokia.com bill.shurvinton at nokia.com
Mon Oct 29 12:39:07 GMT 2001

Hi,

Didn't manage to get enough PC time over the weekend to get the compiler
installed so was wondering if anyone knew if there is any spare memory
on the megasquirt. I know there is 5 bytes in the variable space, which
is enough for my current plans but was unsure whether the flash burning
routine took  up all the remainder. If there isn't it's no big shakes as
I can always use a 3rd one for ignition duties and it will still be the
cheapest system out there by a factor of about 5 for rotary use.

Rgds

Bill