Tim Drurys DIS plans-- has anyone built a system? Have a couple of questions

Wayne Macdonald wmcdonal at optushome.com.au
Mon Oct 29 13:31:25 GMT 2001

<I was wondering if anyone on the list has built the Digital Distributerless
Ignition system described by Tim Drury's plans?  I have a couple of
questions about some of the code and would like to talk to someone who has
either looked at the plans and has a good understanding of the code or
someone who actually built the system.>

I have not built the system but I used the code as the base for a project I
built, I think I can answer any questions you have about the code.

Wayne