Megasquirt

Kevin Wright krwright at wankel.net
Mon Oct 29 16:39:03 GMT 2001

Couldn't you handle that with the even/odd (bank fire) capability of
the MegaSquirt? Or are you trying to run both the Primary and the
secondary injectors all separately? (I have a GSL-SE, which only has
the two primary injectors). A friend an I were going to attempt to
put the 'Squirt on his GSL-SE autocross car, so any info would be
helpful (Mine's going on a '70 Cutlass V8 - hopefully soon to be
boosted!)
Batch fire might work better if the injectors were all in the intake
manifold (primaries in the housings blocked, in other words, and
moved to the manifold). For all I know, though the primaries are
batch fire to begin with!

krw

...and lo, thus spake bill.shurvinton at nokia.com on 10/29/01:
>Hi Wing,
>
>That depends. I am planning a very limited set of mods to allow 1
>megasquirt to control 1 rotor with staged injection because
>
>1. there are minimal mods
>2. My coding skills are not up with bruce and Al
>3. I'm impatient
>4. If I don't set a limited set of goals now, I'll never get it working.
>5. I want sequential injection as I will be running a fairly large
>overlap
>
>My goals are therefore very simple at this point to get something up and
>running that is well suited to a rotary engine. If you want to do batch
>fire then things are even simpler, but I personally am not happy with
>this due to the 180° between the 2 rotors.
>
>Anyway, when I have some mods I will put them out for comment.
>
>Bill

Kevin Wright
krwright at wankel.net
krwright at ev1.net