JectorRate

Santi Udomkesmalee scathontiphat at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 30 00:59:54 GMT 2001

I asked this earlier and never got a response.  Just wanted to make sure
people saw it.

I was wondering about injector flow rate testing and it's accuracy.
Currently I have a pretty sketchy setup that has a lot of room for human
error.  Consequently, I am very interested in making the JectorRate system.
Does anybody have any of these boards lying around that they are willing to
part with?  If not, is there interest out there in having a group buy?  How
would I go about building one of these?

My second question concerns the accuracy of injecting into a graduated
cylinder.  This is the way I do this test now and it is the way proposed in
the JectorRate documentation.  I'm afraid that a significant (%10 or so???)
amount of the fuel is vaporized or adheres to the graduated sylinder walls.
Is this a reasonable concern?  Is there another way to test the flow?

thanks in advance for any help

-santi