6 wire O2 sensor?

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Tue Oct 30 05:20:40 GMT 2001

Remember "The Gods Must be Crazy" ?

A coke bottle carelessly tossed from the window of a small plane is picked up by
a tribesman.  He brings it to the tribe where they have no concept of individual
ownership.  Soon it becomes a coveted item by everyone and fights ensue.

$300AU is not that much money.  My sensor cost three times that amount plus 1/3
again.  It's an awful expensive item to be treated like a coke bottle.

I think I'll put it away before anyone gets hurt.

Shannen