6 wire O2 sensor?

The Punisher punisher454 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 30 07:09:48 GMT 2001

the dynojet where a friend of mine works has this same sensor setup. It is a
Bosch LSU. I'll check next time I'm there, but I think its a 5 wire sensor.
There is a module about half the size of a pack of cigaretts wrapped up in
the wire going to the sensor. that might be a plug or the calibration stuff.