Bosch LSU4.2

Bert Bakker bert.bakker at bakker-it.nl
Tue Oct 30 09:56:14 GMT 2001

I just uploaded in the incoming dir:

  - LSU4_overview.pdf
  - Bosch_LSU4.2_data_sheet.pdf

The first doc shows the possible connector and wiring configurations with
the corresponding part numbers.
The second is a LSU datasheet, but it is in German. The English version is
somehow not available....

Bert

 |  \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |
 |   X       against HTML mail     | Copy me into your ~/.signature|
 |  / \      and postings          | to help me spread!            |