Increasing fuel pressure

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Tue Oct 30 12:25:59 GMT 2001

Nowhere?
Way too many possible interpretations, way too few details.  I don't have a clue
what you're doing wrong.

I would have to search the archives also.  I'm not being a wiseass when I say I
do not have the time to do this for you.  It may be in the gmecm archives, in
which case there is a file named "proofread.." something or other at /incomng
which contains a preliminary version of html-less and header-less archives.

If you use Netscape or Outlook you can trick your web browser into thinking that
they are your own stored mail files by placing them into the same directory as
your other mail folders and following the format to rename them.

You have 3 big clues to look with, and Mike Pitts was not a member of the list
for very long.
Shannen