Rotaries: was Buick V6

bill.shurvinton at nokia.com bill.shurvinton at nokia.com
Tue Oct 30 12:28:33 GMT 2001

Are you sure that the gearbox wasn't attached? As I said before I have
never weighed a 12A or 13B, but pulled the weights off one of the
aviation web sites, and they got 345lbs including PSRU (gearbox) all
radiators, all fluids, exhaust and engine mounts. OK they had a
lightweight manifold, but so is the one planned for my car.

Maybe when I get the engine out to port it I should get it weighed. Moot
point really as I can't afford either the ally side plates from racing
beat or a K-series in similar tune.

Bill