DI-194 (was Re: Data Acquisition newbie question)

Don DRI05 Ricciardiello dricciardiello at qantas.com.au
Wed Oct 31 21:20:35 GMT 2001

My single cylinder engine sparks at TDC every revolution. Max is 9000 so
lets say 10K upper limit to round it up. That would require a 166.6 samples
per second which doesn't give me room for much else. If I went with Brian's
LM2907 suggestion can that method be scaled so that 0 to 10K rpm=0 to
10Volts?

Thanks for your patience!

Don

From: Phil Hunter <ilphayunterhay at yahoo.com>@diy-efi.org on 30/10/2001