Temp sender burning out?

944Technologist f_wilk at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 03:21:23 GMT 2001

I had something similar on a BOSCH system. Porsche used a copper wire with a
copper 1/4" blade connector (female). A turquoise oxide had built up between
the wire and connector. Apparently this is common. It messed with the
signal. I cut an inch of wire off and crimped on a new connector. All was
fine again.

FR Wilk