DIY-WB Output Voltage Scaling

Richard Wakeling kojab at optushome.com.au
Sat Sep 1 01:04:36 GMT 2001

Hi Scot and All,

Scot Sealander wrote:

> Richard Wakeling wrote:
>

> > Our new DST  (Scan tool)  is like no others that we
> > know of. There is no other GM type scan tool that operates at better than 100 frames
> > per second.
>
> Now that is just a piece of pure advertising hype.  All the P4's run at
> the same speed of 8192 bps, you have just shortened up the list of
> variables to send the same variable more often.  No more "frames" per
> second, because more frames would mean more overhead, it's just more of
> the same variable per second, repeated in a frame.

I was pleased you wrote this to the list as it proves two things to me and the group.
    You have accused me of steeling ideas and knowledge from the group. You say that what
I have shown and said is not possible. Firstly this means that if what I had said "is"
possible  proves the idea or information did not come from the group. Secondly you don't
know what you are talking about, there are certainly "more frames per second"
compare the first two logs here.  http://dickselectronics.cjb.net       You see more
because there are more frames per second.

You are wrong Scot. Please don't cause any more unnecessary drama.

Cheers Richard.