ford efi snafu'd

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Sat Sep 1 02:08:18 GMT 2001

Joe,

Couple things that causes this--lower plenum gasket likes to leak (real
common problem), and the EGR position sensor (faulty) can cause a high idle.
There's been updated EGR position sensors...so be carefull which one's you
pull at a junk yard. Uncontrolled idle in any EFI is always usually a vacuum
leak.

Lyndon.