DIY-WB schematic error?

Brian Renegar thomas.renegar at nist.gov
Sat Sep 1 03:54:37 GMT 2001

In preparation for building my WB, I was going over the schematics, and I
think I found an error.  On the UEGO controller 2nd page (diy-wb-c.gif) it
appears that a "VGnd" and "-4V" are switched.  I think they should be
reversed since J12 is ground.  They are at the bottom of the page, near
C11.  I wasn't sure how to upload to the DIY website, so I circled the two
labels in blue, and uploaded the new drawing to my own website
here:  http://users.erols.com/brenegar/diy_wb_c_update.jpg  I'm hoping that
this is just a labeling error, and not actually a wiring error.  But I'm no
EE, so somebody please verify this.

Brian