ALDL Updates

Ken Richardson krichar at ns.sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 3 03:06:46 GMT 2001

Richard,

You're starting to sound like a troll. You make little sense at all. I
shouldn't even be replying to this message.

>> We now have control of what is sent as ALDL data.

So you're saying you've created a replacement program for the stock program
in all GM vehicles? Maybe even a complete replacement ECM with a super fast
serial output? Something that's not compatible with anything but your own
scan tool?

Good luck trying to sell it.
Ken