Oz DIY-WB board & sensor group purchase

Bert Bakker bert.bakker at bakker-it.nl
Tue Sep 4 13:43:02 GMT 2001

 | SENSOR
 | ------
 | As PCBs have not shipped yet, I have not actually finalised the
 | Honda/NTK sensor group purchase (which is currently at qty. 15).
 | All PCB purchasers have been given the opportunity to beat The
 | Parts Bin price of US$117.78 + freight - if we can do better, then
 | I'll go with that, but that looks like the best deal.

Hi,

I called a local Honda dealer over here and a sensor costs appr. US$ 325
(equivalent) excl. VAT. So your deal is much better!
Is it possible to join the sensor group purchase from the Netherlands,
Europe? How do we make things happen?

The Honda Civic 1.5 VTEC 92-95 sensor seems to have a different number over
here: 36531-P06-A01 (instead of 36531-P07-003). Is there a difference
between the US and the European car model?

Also, is a datasheet of the sensor available?

Regards,
Bert