Wanted: EFI software expert

alipper at calpoly.edu alipper at calpoly.edu
Tue Sep 4 17:07:02 GMT 2001

I understand there has been some confusion about an ad I posted several days
ago requesting an EFI software expert for my company, Injection Logic.
Apparently there has been some trouble with my internet provider, which will
hopefully be resolved this week.  I appologize if anyone has had mail returned
to them as a result of these difficulties.  If trouble does persist, please
feel free to contact me at my personal email address: al at cardozo.org for
correspondence.  Information on our company may be found at
www.injectionlogic.com.  Thank you.

      Best wishes,

      Al Lipper,
      President, Injection Logic