you just don't get it RE: What went wrong with the Aussie WB Buy?

Steve.Flanagan at VerizonWireless.com Steve.Flanagan at VerizonWireless.com
Tue Sep 4 17:56:42 GMT 2001

Here is the big picture:

The guys that did all of the work are not making a profit, and if they
insist that this continue to be the spirit of this project, then pay them
the respect to honor what they desire.

It is a slap in the face to all that did the work to watch someone step up
as the project manager and put a couple bucks in their pocket just because
they want to manage a project that was already created.

If you want to be the coordinator over seas, then honor what was set as the
rules of the game.  If you want to make a profit, they your contribution
here is not welcome.

This is not about a few bucks, it all about Principle.

For the guys that did all of the work: THANKSa

Steve F