Not SPAM, but it is a "For sale"

Josh Ely braxx at mediaone.net
Wed Sep 5 03:49:19 GMT 2001

I'm sorry guy's and gal's, but I'm really in a bind.
I know that some of this doesn't come close to being on topic or even
 discussion related, but I really need to sell this stuff.
 (1) New OTC monitor 4000 #3352. I only checked one car with this scan tool.
Almost Everything is still wrapped in plastic. (Cables and such!)Deluxe Scan
Tool Set with Enhanced Monitor-everything you need to get started. It
includes the new Enhanced Monitor, Pathfinder II, (included free) and
Pathfinder '99 software and a coupon for the 2001 Pathfinder / Import
upgrade, plus all necessary cables (including the new Ford III, Chrysler
III,  and
three SSI); all packed into a molded plastic organizer case. Pathfinder '99
covers '89 to '99 GM, Ford, and Chrysler vehicles; Pathfinder II software
covers from '79 through '93 so you have
 every domestic on-board computer covered with on set. Both
cartridges give you diagnostic capabilities in the from of the "Guided Path"
and "Quick Path," plus data stream functions for GM, Ford, and Chrysler.
 Set includes Enhanced Monitor, six vehicle adapter cables, deluxe
 OBD II cable with three "System Smart Inserts," extension cable,
 Pathfinder II and Pathfinder '99 software cartridges, user
 manual, coupon for instructional video, plus TSB and PROM I.D.
 manuals. $700
    (9) 160lb Bosch fuel injectors. Gas or Methanol compatible. (NEW) $50
 each or $400 for all.
  I live in S.E. Michigan. (Westland) Please send any questions via my
personal email address below. (I don't want to clutter up the list)
 Thanks,
 Josh Ely
 braxx at mediaone.net