Pictures of DIY-WB

Mark S. Riley turbotuneusltd at triad.rr.com
Wed Sep 5 04:06:10 GMT 2001

I've posted 3 pictures I took this afternoon of the DIY-WB next to the
Horiba.
http://www.turbotuneusltd.nstemp.com/wideband/
Shows the 2 bonger tail pipe stinger. Should have seen the kids laughing at
it when we went to lunch.
>From the little bit I been able to drive it today, it's a very close match
to the Horiba. The Horiba is displaying down to the hundreth of an air fuel
ratio. This is much finer than the hundreths of a volt shown on the meter.
But looking at the voltage to a/f chart so far everything matches very well.
Warm up time is about 35-40 seconds. Just a little bit longer than the
Horiba. I added 2 led's to show power for the 2 power leads.
later, Mark