WB's ...

Chad Clendening clendenc at execpc.com
Wed Sep 5 04:24:02 GMT 2001

One of the difficulties designing circuits around an expensive device like the
UEGO sensor is how to do it without spending $$$ on blown sensors.  This problem
was complicated by having to figure out exactly how to control the thing.  The
possibility of frying this thing was ( and still is) real if precautions are not
taken.  Please do not take this lightly!

I don't know anyone else who would consider sending these things out at their
going rate  - either the previous or the cheap one now - to complete strangers who
have done little more than demonstrate a slight bit of competence with electronic
circuits on a newsgroup and a willingness to experiment.  Quite generous in my
book  ( Bruce).

The name is right, thanks.  It is suprising how many can't figure it out.
- Chad