The list is busy screaming ..

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Thu Sep 6 05:14:47 GMT 2001

Yes it is a broad statement.
You can't use it to make a profit, for yourself or any firm. ***WE*** the
people that developed the board, can we can get board made, we are not the
users.  Your a user, you would be violating the USERS AGREEMENT, to get
boards made.  If Bob wants to start selling boards for $100 a pop, he would
not be violating the argeement, since it's his to do as he pleases with it.
If I or any other member of the team wanted too we could also.  Anyone other
then the design team to do so would be violating the USERS AGREEMENT.
Bruce

****** "It is not intended for commercial use, or to be in any manner
related to a profit organization or individual".  That's a pretty broad
statement.  *********