Sensor Purchase Traps

Brian L Massey blocklm at juno.com
Fri Sep 7 06:49:50 GMT 2001

On Fri, 07 Sep 2001 14:53:05 +1000 Peter Gargano <peter at techedge.com.au>
writes:

> This isn't intended to be a flame or malicious posting ...

Then why do you persist in putting this divisive stuff in your posts...

> Thanks again to those who
> privately expressed their support for my stance.  For me, this has
> really been a "unifying experience".

The word you are looking for above is -squat-, not "stance". The
"unifying experience", an intentional attempt to cause -division- in the
group against the diy-wb team. And this snippet above is just more of the
same; an acceptance speech you're giving after receiving 10 out of 297
votes? The General is a major legend in his own mind, but no Robin Hood.

Brian