Sensor Purchase Traps

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Fri Sep 7 13:58:06 GMT 2001

He's already admitted he does this stuff to just be annoying.
United his posistion, and killed a few projects, what a trade.
The list will suffer for his nonsense, but he's on an ego trip, so he thinks
he's doing a good thing here.  By killing off any contributions, he now
thinks he's a bigger wheel.
  Look close at the last couple days developments and you can see exactly
what's going on.
Bruce