from America

Toprfect at aol.com Toprfect at aol.com
Sat Sep 15 01:01:16 GMT 2001

--part1_22.1bda37c3.28d40223_boundary

I don't know if I am sending this right but I want to try.  We received the
message to America in our e-mail.  I hope I am sending my message to the
Canadian who sent it.  Thank you very much.  You may think this sending this
message wasn't a whole lot but it is bringing tears to the eyes of Americans
everywhere.  It is everywhere.  A friend of mine is Los Vegas, my sister in
law in Dallas, my sister in California and myself here in Minnesota.  We
thank you so much for the kindness you have shown.  I personally did dot know
anyone who is now gone, but as a human being I feel indescribable pain.  I
don;t understand how anyone could be so filled with hate that this would make
sense.  I fear that this is just the beginning and I send my thanks and love
to our brothers and sisters in Canada and everywhere, where humanity is still
alive in their hearts and souls.   I'm not good with a computer and I don't
know if I am working this right but I wanted to try to tell you that your
effort is deeply heartfelt by many Americans.  Thank you Thank you Thank you.
 Angel in Minnesota

--part1_22.1bda37c3.28d40223_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I don't know if I am sending this right but I want to try. &nbsp;We received the message to America in our e-mail. &nbsp;I hope I am sending my message to the Canadian who sent it. &nbsp;Thank you very much. &nbsp;You may think this sending this message wasn't a whole lot but it is bringing tears to the eyes of Americans everywhere. &nbsp;It is everywhere. &nbsp;A friend of mine is Los Vegas, my sister in law in Dallas, my sister in California and myself here in Minnesota. &nbsp;We thank you so much for the kindness you have shown. &nbsp;I personally did dot know anyone who is now gone, but as a human being I feel indescribable pain. &nbsp;I don;t understand how anyone could be so filled with hate that this would make sense. &nbsp;I fear that this is just the beginning and I send my thanks and love to our brothers and sisters in Canada and everywhere, where humanity is still alive in their hearts and souls. &nbsp;&nbsp;I'm not good with a computer and I don't know if I am working this right but I wanted to try to tell you that your effort is deeply heartfelt by many Americans. &nbsp;Thank you Thank you Thank you. &nbsp;Angel in Minnesota </FONT></HTML>

--part1_22.1bda37c3.28d40223_boundary--