DIY-WB bar graph display

Jeff Bromberger blownz at home.com
Tue Sep 18 17:06:41 GMT 2001

sounds cool... has anyone thought about making a simple conversion interface
to convert the DIY-WB output to a 0-1 volt range?  not trying to linearize
it or anything fancy like people have talked about with PICs, just want to
put it in the voltage range of a NB o2 sensor so that I can hook it up to my
autometer a/f ratio gauge...