diy-wb lcd

Wing Gee winggee at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 20 07:47:31 GMT 2001

the website ain't working right now. but what does the display show us? does
it show us in ratio like 10:1, 11:1 etc...? i saw something that mentioned
that we can convert our standard o2's to a wide band one? how does a
wideband one differ from a standard one? a standard one reads from 0-1v
right? does a wideband has a wider range on the voltage side? I'd be
intrested if this could suite my needs on my turbo setup and be really
accurate...

Thanks
Wing