1st timer: bigger injectors in a nissan

Mark Bottorff bottorffinator at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 23 02:54:13 GMT 2001

Hello,

This email list was recommended to me by a friend on a
Supra's list. As this is my first time posting here,
please forgive any rules I may be breaking.

Here's the question: I'd like to put 460cc/min low
impedence injectors on an '85 300ZX Turbo. The 3Z has
low imp. 260cc/min stock. It's a V6 engine. Can
someone clue me in on how to do this or what to read?
The AFM is a hotwire with an output of 0-5V controlled
with a variable resistor. From reading the some of the
archives it looks like you're building stand-alone
systems. Is that what I'll need to do? Approximately
how much would a stand alone cost, or just an EFI
system?

Thanks,

Mark Bottorff