Fw:

Dan Zorde dzorde at erggroup.com
Tue Sep 25 00:06:10 GMT 2001

Ehhh, that would be the individual members via the DIY server ??  I bet
our IT department didn't think that people might be emailing newsgroups
when they made up and put our auto insert confidentiality label on the
server.  Might see if I can get them to amend it next time I see one of
them.  Although that would probably need to go through our legal
department first to ensure it wouldn't read wrong.  Sheez Bruce you
really know how to stir the shit pot.

Dan  dzorde at erggroup.com