EAGLE CAD Software

Arnaud Westenberg arnaud at wanadoo.nl
Tue Sep 25 17:59:52 GMT 2001

944Technologist wrote:

> For EAGLE CAD users, how do you add a custom package that is not in
> any of the libraries?

This would become quite a long answer. Fortunately this is well covered
in the tutorial wich you can find at the download page (near bottom). I
haven't used (electronics) CAD software before EAGLE but I was able to
add a motorola 68hc908 in a few hours.

> Also, is there a source of additional libraries not included
> in the basic package.

You can download additional libraries at the download site.

HTH

Regards,

Arnaud