Wide Band O2 sensor parts kits

Steven Ciciora ciciora at Ciciora.com
Tue Sep 25 22:51:23 GMT 2001

I finally finished ordering parts.  I won't know the grand total until I
find out what they are charging me for shipping, but it looks like it will
be less than $12.00 plus shipping to you.  Tomorrow I'll work on figuring
out cheapest way to ship to you, and how much it might cost me to take
PayPal.  I hope to email individual email confirmations this week.

For all you that are less experienced assembling electronic kits, I'm
working on a video showing step-by-step how to assemble this board.  I
think I found a place to duplicate them cheap, and I think I can have them
shipped for between $5 to $7.  When I ask for $, I'll have a final price
for that.  And if anyone watches this tape and dosn't feel confident in
assembling the board, I'll solder it up for free.  You pay shipping both
ways.

I'm not going to make any $ off this group buy, but to cover my butt, I'm
going to charge an extra $1.00 for unforseen exenses.  If this is a
problem for anyone, they can email me to cancle their parts kit order,
they can mail me a self addressed stamp envelope and when it's _all_ done
I'll mail them a refund check (which will be for less than $1.00), and
I'lltake what's left over and donate it to one of the Sept. 11th releif
causes.

It's gonna be fun sorting out the 40,000 components into 400 kits...

- Steven Ciciora