Bosch MAF

TVS tkmvs at bigfoot.com
Tue Sep 25 22:41:51 GMT 2001

  I'm trying to find a pin out for a Bosch hot wire mass airflow meter, it's
from a Volvo 440 turbo and has 6 wires. There is a number, which probably
doesn't mean anything to anybody other than Bosch, on the lid which is 0 280
212 007. I'd be very grateful is anybody could help.
  I was under the impression that there meters used a +12V supply and gave a
0-5V output.... so, the other two wires?

Many thanks, Toby