Update to nissan efi controller Q

Mark Bottorff bottorffinator at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 14:10:56 GMT 2001

My question: I'm looking for a way to use 460cc/min
injectors in an '85 Nissan 300ZX T. Stock injectors
are 260cc/min. HP goals are ~300 at the wheels.

More info: The TPS is more of a switch than a sensor.
At idle and at WOT it is on. The WOT part is only used
for automatics though, so I'm not considering that.
The ignition is via a distibutor and is ECM
controlled. Other than that I don't know. What
questions should I ask about it? Oh, and what is an
"hac'd" ecm?

New question: Could the Megasquirt work for this? It
would seem that the ECM might not like that it no
longer controlls the injectors so I thought of putting
in a resistor in each injector harness to fool it. I
read in the archives that there are group buys going
on for the parts. How do I join in on this?

Thanks,

Mark Bottorff