diy-wb lcd

Nic van der Walt nvdw at ifoni.com
Thu Sep 27 08:53:10 GMT 2001

>I'm still looking for a volunteer to do a pcb layout for the LCD
display.  Needless
>to say,  this project won't progress without a layout.

Send me the schematic and parts list in a zip file.

List the following in order of preference:
1) Size
2) PCB Cost
3) Component Cost
4) Ease of assembly
5) Any other special requirement.

Through hole or surface mount?

Have you looked at simply doing a vero board (perf board) layout? Then
anyone
can build it without having to worry about making PCB's.

Layout will be in Cadint. Everyone can download an evaluation version at
www.cadint.se to be able to view/print.

If I get the info before the weekend I'll might have it done before
monday.

Nic van der Walt