DIY-WB boards and kits

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Thu Sep 27 14:28:19 GMT 2001

FWIW,  I just used a 6-32 bolt, nut, and lockwasher to mount the solid state
device to the AL lid of the box, and 3 wires about 4" to *tie* it to the
PCB.
Then I used some longer 6-32s to draw a little brass strap down across the 1
ohm resistor, to the lid and again couple 4" wires to tie it to the PCB.
No camera here.
Bruce

From: "Jim Yeagley" <jyeag at core.com>
Subject: Re: DIY-WB boards and kits