DIY_WB on Electromotive

Gabe gellett at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 27 20:19:32 GMT 2001

My table is adjustable with 10 data points that I can calibrate a particular
voltage to a particular AFR, so as long as the output is between 0v and 5v, it
should work just fine.

Don't really need to linearize it as the software will do that between
datapoints, it would just be a matter of selecting the correct data points for
the table.

I believe the usable output of the DIY_WB is about 1.40v to 2.90v - although
being able to handle 0 thru 5v on the input side of the voltage converter would
probably be a good idea.

Thanks
Gabe