DIY-WB shipping update

Peter Gargano peter at techedge.com.au
Sat Sep 29 06:35:35 GMT 2001

Bob Valentine wrote:
to: gmecm at diy-efi.org

> There will be a few extra boards, but not that many...

Australian WB boards are shipping too There are spare PCBs available. They
are 102 mm x 55 mm, priced at AU$20 (~US$10).  - here's some information:

  http://www.techedge.com.au/vehicle/wbo2/

to: gmecm at diy-efi.org

>  I suggest someone reprogram that JAYCAR
> unit which could do the job.

I'm currently working on modifying the Silicon Chip kit (aka JAYCAR KC5300):

  http://www.techedge.com.au/vehicle/FMD.htm

.. to work across the DIY-WB range with the correct transfer function.
If anyone has one of these kits working (in standard or modified form) then
I'd be interested in sharing notes.

Peter.