Okay, please don't berate me...but I have a legitimate question

Mark S. Riley turbotuneusltd at triad.rr.com
Sat Sep 29 13:22:06 GMT 2001

If you follow Holley's instructions about tuning, the fuel curve will be
virtually undrivable and will have really bad gas mileage. Following
Holley's instructions will have you trying to run the engine at probably
11:1 or richer all the time.  If you use a wide band O2, like the DIY-WB,
then you can set the fuel curve way leaner at WOT and cruise than the
instructions will have you do which then allows you to add fuel with the
idle pot and it will run fairly good. Understand that the ProJection has
only 3 fuel adjustments, idle, cruise, and wot. This makes "close" as good
as it gets.    Mark