braindrizzle

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Sat Sep 29 18:27:02 GMT 2001

All these are good thoughts deserving plenty of
investigation and development.  The ISSUE here
is, shall we NOW introduce something that lots of
people need and is ready to go, or shall we put it
on hold for at least a year while other more exotic
functions needed by a minority are developed.  I
say NOW.

I favor this minimum WB board with bar graph display
plus universal voltage scaling circuit, because my
package has been in use since this summer by
a far better engine tuner than me.  His praise of the
setup runs for pages, but in a word, this is the way
to go.  I think everyone ought to have that option, now.

Bruce Roe