braindrizzle

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sat Sep 29 18:34:19 GMT 2001

If you have something that works (and having seen it work, I know it does),
just do it.  It's the dodads, and whistles that stop all the projects.   For
years folks talked of an emulator, and it's still stalled at no more then a
sketch on a napkin.   If the WB had stayed on list we'd still be discussing
which sensor to use.

One thing I've noticed is that while some talk is good, most projects get
talked to death.
Bruce