Fw: DIY-WB shipping update

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sun Sep 30 02:41:30 GMT 2001

It was your original posting about your PCBs, which again started another
waste of bandwidth.  Your only further trying to justify your lack of
understanding the the users agreement.
I didn't start anything, gads, you're the one that tried to sneek your
advertising statement into a legit posting.
Bruce

From: "Peter Gargano" <peter at techedge.com.au>
Subject: Re: Fw: DIY-WB shipping update